Infant Feeding in the CACFP Workshop
- Thu, Jun 25 2020 - Thu, Jun 25 2020 •
Infant Feeding in the CACFP is an optional in-person workshop designed for infant teachers and/or directors. Join us for this half day training where you will have the opportunity to increase your knowledge of infant feeding, CACFP requirements, and more! Workshop topics include:
- Infant Meal Pattern Overview (0-5 months + 6-11 months)
- Identifying and Responding to Hunger and Fullness Cues
- Storing and Handling Breastmilk in a Child Care Site
- Selecting, Storing and Handling Infant Formula in a Child Care Site
- Developmental Readiness for Complementary Feeding
- Creditable Infant Foods
- Infant Feeding Skills + Modifying Food Textures
- Required Documentation + Claiming Infant Meals
Registration is from 8am – 8:30am. The workshop will begin promptly at 8:30am.
This training counts toward Empower Program training requirements. Members of the Arizona Early Childhood Workforce Registry: Report your Registry ID # during morning registration for this 4-hour training to appear on your Registry transcript.
DateThu, Jun 25 2020 - Thu, Jun 25 2020
Time8:30AM - 12:30PM
Arizona Department of Education - Central