HAPPY NATIONAL ARTS IN EDUCATION WEEK 2021
For the second day of National Arts in Education Week, we at ADE would like to share some more facts about the benefits of arts education as well as share more thoughts about what Arizona students have to say about how arts education has had a positive impact on their lives.
DID YOU KNOW?
According to a report by the National Dance Education Organization
Dance Education can:
- improve academic skills in tested areas
- offer neurological benefits
- decrease rates of drop-outs
- enhance emotional well being
- support learnings of underserved populations
- improve attendance rates
- promote conflict resolution
- encourage high order thinking skills
- offer opportunities for inclusion
DEAR ARIZONA STUDENTS,
How has Arts Education had an impact on you?
Click the button to see what students have to say in Part 2 of ADE's video celebration for National Arts in Education Week.
National Arts in Education Week Part 2