HAPPY NATIONAL ARTS IN EDUCATION WEEK 2021
As we kick off 2021 National Arts in Education Week for Arizona, we at ADE would like to share some facts about the benefits of arts education as well as share what Arizona students have to say about how arts education has had a positive impact on their lives.
DID YOU KNOW?
According to a report on the benefits of music in our schools by the National Association for Music Education
Musical training helps:
- develop language and reasoning
- improve memorization skills
- improve work ethic
- increase coordination
- develop a sense of achievement
- keep kids engaged in school
- sets students up for success post-school
- supports emotional development
- promotes pattern recognition
- increases fine-tuned auditory skills
- builds imagination and intellectual curiosity
- develop creative thinking
- develop spatial intelligence
- promotes teamwork
- build self-confidence
DEAR ARIZONA STUDENTS,
How has Arts Education had an impact on you?
Click the button to see what students have to say in Part 1 of ADE's video celebration for National Arts in Education Week.
National Arts in Education Week Video Part 1