Highlight innovative way ways performing arts & interdisciplinary classrooms are engaging students in learning by leveraging digital technologies at the 2021 Virtual ESSA Conference February 23-24.
Project submissions may include:
- Digital Music Submissions
- Media Arts: Animation/Film/Digital Design
- Digital Dance Submissions
- Performance Art/Spoken Word
- Your imagination is the limit…
- Virtual projects must be original student work created Spring or Fall of 2020.
- Projects range from around 2-5 minutes in length
- Final projects must be submitted in MP3, WAV, MP4, or MOV formats.
- Up to 3 five-minute submissions maximum per class
- Participating students must have a image/video release form on file at the school
- Submit Final Projects: Friday December 18th by 11:59pm
- Selected Participants Notified: Friday January 15th by 5pm
For More Information Dowload the 2021 ESSA Conference Digital Student Showcase Flyer