This year ADE Arts Education and the Arizona Art Education Association celebrate Arizona Youth Arts Month during March with the help of technology to honor the ways that dance, media arts, music, theatre, and visual arts education enrich our schools. We hope you enjoy the Virtual Arizona Youth Arts Month Celebration!
This year’s virtual event includes:
- A presentation of student artworks in the virtual Youth Arts Month gallery.
- Student performances & virtual media in Dance, Music, and Theatre including choreography by Mollie Sohn, music by Mariachi Atzlan del Pueblo, and a reflection on their last performance before COVID by students from Herberger Youth Scholars Academy.
- A celebration of 2020 Arizona Art Teachers of the Year
- A presentation of AZDEO student dance essay contest winners
- A presentation of the exemplary arts schools program and 2020 gold rated schools by the Round Table Advisory Committee for AZ Arts Education
A big thank you to the community organizations who donated this year's prize packages to winning students & teachers!