The 8th Annual Calendar Contest is a creative way for Arizona students to illustrate internet, social media and computer safety through art. Students who participate will have a chance to have their artwork published in the2021-2022 calendar that’s distributed throughout the state of Arizona AND a chance to win a prize related to technology.
How to Enter
- Visit aset.az.gov/cyber-calendar-contest for full contest details
- Create original artwork related to cybersecurity
- Download & complete the entry form on the website
- Email or mail artwork and entry form postmarked - DEADLINE EXTENDED January 29, 2021.
Artwork Guidelines and Format
- Visit aset.az.gov/cyber-calendar-contest for a list of art topics and guidelines before you start
- Original hand drawn or electronic art submittals
- 8.5 x 11 or 8.5 x 14 (landscape format ONLY)
- Text should be large and dark
An awards event will take place in the spring 2021 to feature artwork and distribute prizes to the winners.
One overall winner: Artwork will be featured on the cover of the calendar and receive the grand prize.
One winner per grade will be selected
(A total of 13 winners include the overall winner)
Last year’s prizes totaled more than $1,000.
For more information, download the flyer below.
Questions? Email [email protected]