- Open the ESEA Consolidated Application
- Click on Allocations
- Determine the amount of Title IV money you wish to transfer and to which location(s) (e.g., Title I, TItle II, etc.)
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will see all of your LEAs grants
- On the “From STUDENTSAEG” line, enter the amount you wish to transfer under your intended grant. Once you save & continue, you’ll see that amount deducted from the STUDENTSAEG column and the same amount added to the other funding total.
- Save and continue
- Finally, amend in the transferred funds to the funding source you choose and update your IAP to reflect budgeted expenditures for all funding sources.
Note: Funds transferred to Title I may not be transferred again later in the year.
How Do I Transfer Funds?
Published: May 3rd, 2018
Share this page