- Fall and Spring (School Year 2012-2013) Round Facts:
- Freshmen and sophomores who did not pass 8th grade AIMS,
- juniors and seniors who have not passed the AIMS in order to graduate, or
- Students attending a school assigned a letter grade of D or F
Tutoring should be directed at:
- This system will only accept data from the Fall 2012 round, which covers
August 13 – December 7, 2012, until close of business, or the Spring round, which covers January 7 – April 12, 2013, until close of business
- Each tutor has a maximum of 75 cumulative hours for the Fall round and/or the Spring round, but…
- Each district/charter holder (LEA) has a limit on the amount of funds it can receive.
Each LEA will be paid for the amount of hours their tutors enter online times $40 up to the grant project and up to the 75 hour maximum per tutor. Thus, LEAs must stay within its budget and cannot receive additional funding if their tutors enter more hours.
- Each tutor will receive less than $40/hour in his/her pocket. Districts / Charters (LEAs) are paid $40/hour for the sessions that their tutors enter online; however, LEAs deduct both the employer taxes and employee taxes.
- ADE will pay for hours entered online only.
There will be no special payment opportunities for those tutors who failed to use or finish using the online program by 8:00 AM the Monday after the grant closes.
(Fall: Monday, December 10 @ 8:00 AM; Spring: Monday, April 15th @ 8:00 AM.) At that time, tutors will be locked out of the whole system. Tutors should also print or email themselves a screenshot of any reports before this time, as they will not have access to the system again until the new Round begins. We recommend that tutors enter data in a timely fashion.