- Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP)
- FERPA for Parents and Eligible Students
- FERPA for School Officals
- HIPAA and FERPA – Joint Guidance on the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act and Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
Section 504 regulations are under the jurisdiction of Office for Civil Rights (OCR).
Although the spirit of the federal special education regulations is that parents and schools will arrive at consensus, sometimes conflict arises. The Office of Dispute Resolution offers options for parents and schools to address and resolve these special education conflicts (Early Resolution, Mediation, Due Process, State Administrative Complaint, Facilitated IEP).
- Arizona Center for Disability Law
- CADRE – Center for Appropriate Dispute Resolution in Special Education
- CADRE – Comparison Chart of Dispute Resolution Processes from OSEP
- CADRE – Parent Guides to Dispute Resolution
- Procedural Safeguards / Aviso de las Salvaguardias Procesales
- The Special Education Handbook: A brief overview of the history and the requirements of Part B of the IDEA