The PSO application in ADE Connect will be open starting 12:00 a.m. on Saturday, June 1, 2019, and will promptly close at 11:59 p.m. on Monday, September 30, 2019. Please plan accordingly to ensure that you can collect and enter all surveys into the online platform prior to the closure of the data collection season.
As a reminder, the 2019 PSO Survey is different than in previous years.
- The survey has a total of 14 questions.
- The hard copy of the new PSO Survey has been updated and matches the web-based version on ADE Connect. You can find the hard copy here.
- For more information about the changes to the 2019 PSO Survey, please view the PSO Survey Essentials recorded presentation, which is also available on our ADE PSO site (under the “Conducting the Survey” tab).
- Access the PSO Survey Essentials PowerPoint here.
- UPDATE: Although the response option of “Other” will still be available on questions 3 & 8, the short-answer feature has been disabled. We apologize for any confusion.
Please visit our PSO page for additional information regarding the survey. Additionally, ADE/ESS will provide training on the revised PSO Survey during Arizona’s Annual Transition Conference, August 19-21, 2019, and through regional and web-based training as needed. Should you be interested in requesting training on PSO, please submit your request through the Secondary Transition Training Request Form.
As a reminder, Transition Specialists are monitoring the PSO inbox ([email protected]) and are prepared to address your questions or concerns regarding PSO. They look forward to supporting you throughout the various stages of this initiative. Please reach out as needed.