- ADE/ESS Parent Information Network (PIN) Self Advocacy Resources
- An Educational Journey from Self Discovery to Advocacy: A Handbook for Students
A handbook developed for the Connecticut State Department of Education for high school students with disabilities as an instructional tool for the development of self-advocacy skills and transition planning. Full of activities, assessments, and resources for the purpose of building advocacy skills.
- Express Yourself: Assessing Self-Determination in Your Life
An informal self-determination scale geared toward students with psychiatric disabilities and developed by the National Research and Training Center on Psychiatric Disability.
- InterAct Arizona – Student-Led IEP Outreach Project
This site contains resources for students, parents, and teachers to learn about student-led IEPs.
- Kids as Self Advocates (KASA)
A national, grassroots project created by youth with disabilities for youth.
- National Youth Leadership Network (NYLN)
NYLN is dedicated to advancing the next generation of disability leaders.
- National Collaborative on Workforce and Disability for Youth (NCWD/Youth)
A source of information about employment and youth with disabilities, making the connection between youth with disabilities and employment.
- Youth Action Council of Arizona (YAC-AZ)
A youth group whose mission is to empower youth by taking personal responsibility in an effort to improve the quality of their lives, as well as the quality of lives of others. Members must be 14 to 30 years of age.
A website created by youth for youth to serve as a place to start thinking about what to do after high school.