Director of Program Support and Monitoring
Program Project Specialist
Program Support and Monitoring serves public agencies and families throughout Arizona. Program specialists offer technical assistance and monitor special education programs in school districts and charter schools throughout the state. Program specialists also provide statewide technical assistance and oversight to approved private day schools and ED-P programs.
Click here to save a copy of the current ESS Specialist Case Load list. It will launch a Microsoft Excel 97-2003 spreadsheet.
|2012-2013 Monitoring Manual|
|Archived Monitoring Documents|
Policies and Procedures
- Child Find
- Evaluation and Eligibility
- Individualized Education Program (IEP)
- Least Restrictive Environment (LRE)
- Procedural Safeguards
- Special Education Process PowerPoint Show - Save the file to your computer to view in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Writing Measurable Goals – Video presentation, PDFs of PowerPoint and Activity sheets.