Director of Program Support and Monitoring
Program Support and Monitoring serves public agencies and families throughout Arizona. Program specialists offer technical assistance and monitor special education programs in school districts and charter schools throughout the state. Program specialists also provide statewide technical assistance and oversight to approved private day schools and ED-P programs.
Click here to save a copy of the current ESS caseload list ESS Specialist caseload list. It will launch a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
Examining Practices Manual 2014-2015
- Letter – Transition Year
- Table of Contents
- Examining Data to Improve Student Achievement (EDISA)
- Keys to Successful Outcomes
- A – Student File Form
- B – PLAAFP – Annual Goal – Progress Report
- C – Measurable Goal Worksheet
- D – Events Requiring a Prior Written Notice
- E – Arizona Parent Involvement Survey
- F – Arizona Post School Outcomes
- G – Child Find Referral Form
- H – Sample Student Screening Report
- I – Distribution of Standard Scores
- J – Who to Contact and Where to Look
- Parent Requests for Test Protocols
- Review of Existing Data
- Indicator 11 Guidance
- Special Education Monitoring Alert
- Early Childhood
- Educational Interpreters
- Important Information about PINS/RSK
- Move On When Reading – NEW
Policies and Procedures – Updated July 2013!
- Child Find
- Evaluation and Eligibility
- Least Restrictive Environment (LRE)
- Procedural Safeguards
- Special Education Process PowerPoint Show – Save the file to your computer to view in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Writing Measurable Goals – Video presentation, PDFs of PowerPoint and Activity sheets.