To be added to the ESS Data Management Listserv, please provide your contact information here.
PEA data profiles are now available. The purpose of the PEA data profile is to provide a visual picture of the PEA’s Indicator data and to compare the data against the State targets for each Indicator. Data profiles are not available to the public and require a login and password. PEAs were sent an email from ESS Data Management with specific login and password instructions. PEAs can access their profile at http://ddesurvey.com/arizona. Direct all inquiries related to data profile logins to Tara Bazata, Data Driven Enterprises, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-255-5607.
- The Data Management Team has created the FY 2014 Data Management List Serv Alert Archive. The archive can be found here as a list or here as a blog roll. Archives for FY 2013 can be found as a list or as a blog roll.
Data Management Links
- FY 2013 Data Management List Serv Alert Archive: View all of the alerts distributed this fiscal year via the ESS Data Management list serv.
- Arizona SPED Student Population Data: This page contains historical and trend data on special education student population with breakouts by public education agency (PEA), county, disability, ethnicity/race, gender, grade, age, and placement (LRE) based on the October 1 Federal Special Education Child Count (Child count date was December 1 prior to FY 2009).
- SAIS SPED Reporting Resources: Discover useful tools for those who submit data for students with disabilities to the Student Accountability Information System (SAIS). Find relevant SAIS codes, tables that illustrate which needs may be reported with which service codes, and more.
- Federal SPED Census: Find materials related to the October 1 Federal Child Count, including instructions for each phase of census process, frequently asked questions, and SPED07 report information. This page will be useful to public education agency (PEA) personnel responsible for submitting census data.
- Annual SPED Data Collection: View a description of this annual federal data reporting requirement.
- Data Management Webinars & Workshops: this page contains recordings of recent webinars presented by ESS Data Management as well as information about other ESS Data Management training opportunities.
- Data Resources: Browse other data-related resources to learn more about record retention, IDEA data collection requirements, and data quality tips for school personnel.
Other Data Links
Exceptional Student Services
1535 West Jefferson, Bin #24
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Fax: (602) 364-1999
Lead Data Management Specialist
Tel: (602) 364-4024
Data Management Specialist
Tel: (602) 542-3854
Data Collection Coordinator
Tel: (602) 542-3057