Please visit the Directors Institute website: http://www.azed.gov/special-education/2015-directors-institute/.
Connecting for Success: Shared Expectations, Responsibilities, and Outcomes
August 24–26, 2015
Talking Stick Resort
9800 East Indian Bend Road
Please visit the 2015 Transition Conference website, http://www.azed.gov/special-education/2015-transition-conference, for additional information.
Secondary Transition Stakeholders
Please save the date for Arizona’s Fifteenth Annual Transition Conference, being held August 24 – 26, 2015, at the Talking Stick Resort in Scottsdale! The Monday and Tuesday keynote presenters have been selected and ESS is very excited to share information about them below.
Registration will open in May 2015. Please contact Jeannette Zemeida at email@example.com with questions.
AzTAP’s 17th Annual Assistive Technology Conference
Registration Now Open
The Arizona Technology Access Program and the Arizona Department of Education announce that registration is open for AzTAP’s 17th Annual Assistive Technology Conference.
July 12-14, 2015
Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch
Reasons to attend:
- Increase your AT expertise at Arizona’s only statewide AT Conference
- Learn about AT devices, resources, and implementation strategies
- Network with other professionals, AT device users, and 50+ vendors
- Two full-day preconference workshop options
- Affordable registration fees & budget friendly rates at a luxury resort
- Community access to Exhibit Hall, Monday afternoon, 7/13
Early Bird Registration Fees (by 6/1/15)
- $199 for conference
- $109 for preconference workshop
- $289 for both
Room rate is $99/night (includes resort fees)