Completion reports are now available for the grants listed below:
IDEA – Charter School Expansion Act
IDEA – Emergency
IDEA – High Cost Child
Important points to remember before starting completion reports:
- Completion Report(s) must be completed in the new Grants Management System.
- Completion Report(s) initiated in the old system may require re-entry or revision.
- All reimbursement requests must be in paid status.
- If you have a reimbursement request that is still waiting for ADE approval or to be paid, contact Grants Management for review of any issues that might be present.
- All revisions must be completed as you will not be able to revise the project once the status has been changed to completion report draft started.
- Click on CR Draft Started to begin the completion report process.
- Complete all sections, paying close attention to Warning Messages.
Questions can be e-mailed to ESSFunding@azed.gov or call 602-542-3851.