Whether you are an administrator looking for information about positive behavior supports, a teacher searching for tips on differentiated instruction, or a parent in need of a transition planning process, you will find the newly redesigned Promising Practices Website to be a comprehensive source for information. This online guide provides easy access to over 1,400 excellent resources for parents and professionals serving students with disabilities in Arizona.
The newly redesigned Promising Practices Website features:
- An increase from 315 to over 1,400 resources
- Categorized entries for easy access under the following titles:
- Related Service Providers
- Special Education Directors
- Resources that can be accessed to assist students at-risk and students with disabilities in both general and special education settings
- Information that is consistent with Arizona guidelines
The Promising Practices Website will continue to evolve and provide additional resources and strategies to assist parents and Arizona school personnel in improving results for students with disabilities. Because the Promising Practices Website will be continuously updated, make sure to check back often for new resources!