- 2012-01-12 – Arizona Race to the Top: General Overview
- Arizona Race to the Top – Introductory Overview PowerPoint Presentation
Information for Participating LEAs
- Blank Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) – Only required for those eligible LEAs that choose to ‘opt-in’ as a Participating LEA and are not already reflected in the estimated LEA allocation list.
- Arizona RTTT LEA Scope of Work Template
- Science Foundation Arizona (SFAz) Draft STEM Immersion Matrix Information
- Arizona’s Race to the Top Year 2 – Detailed LEA Scope of Work and Fiscal Application Completion & Submission Process Webinar
Click HERE to view the recorded webinar
- 2012-01-31 – Arizona Race to the Top: Next Steps for Participating LEAs
- Arizona Race to the Top – LEA Scope of Work PowerPoint Presentation Year 1
RTTT Project Timeline
Since the Race to the Top Project Timeline is non-traditional, we must manually change the end date on the GME Project Summaries. LEAs may pay back expenses to June 1st of each project year, even though the Project Summary may reflect a July 1st start date.