Standards Assessment Inventory (SAI)
- Enhance data-based planning by your school and district
- Assess staff perceptions
- Gain insight on conditions that support professional learning
- Acquaint educators with the Learning Forward/ADE Standards for Professional Learning
- Anonymous, web-based survey takes 15-20 minutes
- Results automatically calculated and presented graphically
Read this Invitation letter for participation information.The Standards Assessment Inventory (SAI) for this school year is based on the new Learning Forward 2011 Standards for Professional Learning. Documents are being produced related to these Standards. The documents below refer to the 2001 Standards and are of value to support you until the newer documents are available from Learning Forward. The procedures for access are relevant for the 2012-2013 school year and the new Inventory is available now.
The crosswalk that compares these two similar sets of Standards is available.
Information on the 2011 Standards from Professional Learning can be accessed at: http://www.learningforward.org/standards/
Please see the Facilitator’s Guide
- Email: PDInbox@azed.gov or call 602-542-5391