OELAS 2013 Conference
Registration will be processed exclusively online and will open on August 20 and close on November 22, 2013.
If you plan to attend the ELL Teacher of the Year banquet on Wednesday, you must register for both general registration and ELL Teacher of the Year registration. You will not be able to attend the banquet without prior registration.
Please note that you are not considered registered for the conference unless you receive an online confirmation number. A purchase order serves as backup for billing but does not register you for the conference.
Please input your name and organization under “Information About You” exactly as you want them to appear on your conference badge. Be sure to list your district name and address under “Payment Information.”
Online registration will close on November 22, 2013. After November 22, registration will be accepted only at the conference location on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you have not already registered online, you must bring a purchase order or check with you.
Once registered online, you are responsible for all conference fees even if you fail to attend the conference unless you cancel in writing on or before the November 30, 2013 deadline.
Conference Fees, Meals
Fees are $395 per person and cover materials, continental breakfast, breaks, lunch and the ELL Teacher of the Year banquet. Your general conference registration fee includes the ELL Teacher of the Year Award Banquet but only with prior online registration for this event (see registration button above). Please enter your conference registration confirmation number under ‘Check Number’ to show that you are eligible to attend the banquet at no additional cost. Your registration fee supports the ELL Teacher of the Year Award.
Payment and Purchase Order Information
- Registrations will not be accepted without a Requisition, Purchase Order or Check Number.
- Please enter the District or entity name and address under “Payment” Information. (not your personal/school location–unless they are the same).
- Check Payments or Purchase Orders should be made out to the Arizona Department of Education and mailed to:Arizona Department of Education
Office of English Language Acquisition Services, Bin 31
1535 W. Jefferson, Phoenix, AZ 85007
- You may also fax the purchase order to the attention of the Office of English Language Acquisition Services (OELAS) @ 602-542-3050.
- Unfortunately, we are not currently able to accept credit card payments.
- All requests must be made in writing and received by email, no later than November 30, 2013.
- Emails will receive a return confirmation verifying the cancellation. This is your proof of cancellation.
- If you do not cancel prior to the deadline, you are responsible for all conference fees even if you fail to attend the conference.
Sending changes prior to the conference will greatly facilitate paperwork and correct badge information for attendees. You may fax changes Attn: Office of English Language Acquisition Services at 602-542-3050 or email to [email protected]. All name changes must be received before November 22; otherwise, bring them with you to the Conference Registration Desk.
- Your confirmation number is your proof of registration; please bring it with you to the conference.
- Please do not press the ‘submit/registration’ button more than once.
- Be sure to go completely through the online registration process and press ‘save’.
- Any duplicate registrations will automatically be deleted from the system.