The next EL Coordinator Boot Camp is scheduled for Friday, January 11, 2018.
This is Part Two of a two-part orientation for new EL Coordinators and Administrators who implement EL programs. This training will provide attendees with the information necessary to build a compliant and effective EL program. Part Two will focus on information new EL Coordinators need to know for the second half of the school year along with planning for the 2019-2020 school year.
This training will be basic and foundational; therefore, it is required that attendees have no more than two years’ experience working in this area.
Information regarding the following components / topics will be discussed:
- AZELLA Spring Reassessment
- Reclassification of proficient ELs
- 2 year monitoring for FEP1 & FEP2 students
- Completing ILLPs
- EL File Compliance
- EL Data Uploads & Accountability
- SEI Grouping Exceptions
- Creating SEI Classrooms
- SEI Refinements & Groupings
- Compliance for SEI and ILLP models
- ELPS Documentation
- SE Budget and Title III updates
This meeting will be held on Friday, January 11, 2018 at:
Black Canyon Conference Center
9440 N. 25th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85021