SFSP Application and Recordkeeping Forms
All application forms are available on the How to Apply for SFSP page.
NOTE: All Non-Profit organizations must attend the annual SFSP training prior to applying for participation.
- Allowable or Unallowable Cost Tips
- Food Program Permanent Service Agreement
- NSLP Addendum to Food Program Permanent Service Agreement(For Simplified School Sponsors Only)
- Agreement and Conditions for Seamless Summer Feeding Option
- Sponsor-Site Add/Change/Delete Form
- ADE Connect Request for Entity Administrator
The forms below are available to assist sponsors in planning and preparing for participation in the upcoming SFSP.
The forms below may be used by approved sponsors during program operations to assist in the daily meal services.
- SFSP Free Meals Poster with Site Rules – English and Spanish
- SFSP Free Meals Poster – English and Spanish
- Pre-Operational Site Visit Form
- First Week Visit Form
- Site Review Form
- Simplified Sponsors Menu Template
- Simplified SFSP Meal Pattern
- Seamless Summer Option Meal Pattern
- Seamless Summer Option Production Record
- Time Report – Site and Food Service Staff
- Staff Mileage Records
- Field Trip Notification Form
- Daily Meal Count Form
- Weekly Consolidated Meal Count Form
- Meal Count Worksheet for Camps (Not claiming seconds)
- Meal Count Worksheet for Camps (Claiming seconds)
- Civil Rights Participation Data Collection
- Civil Rights Non-Discrimination Statement
- SFSP CNP Web User Guide
The forms below may be used by approved sponsors to document administrative duties performed during operation of the SFSP.
The forms below may be used by residential and non-residential camps during operation of the SFSP.