CACFP Halftime: Thirsty on Thursdays Webinars are offered by USDA Team Nutrition for hot topics related to the updated Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) meal patterns. Click Here for Spanish.
When will the webinars be held? Webinars will be held on the third Thursday of each month:
- An English webinar will be held from 2:00-2:30pm ET
- A Spanish webinar will be held from 3:00-3:30pm ET
What topics will be covered?
- October 19th: Choose Breakfast Cereals That Are Lower in Added Sugars / Spanish
- November 16th: Choose Yogurts That Are Lower in Added Sugars
- And More!
Who is this webinar series for?
- State Agencies
- Sponsoring Organizations
- CACFP providers and program operators
- Others who work with CACFP are welcome to attend
How can I register for the webinars?
- Please visit the CACFP Halftime Webinar page at https://www.fns.usda.gov/tn/cacfp-halftime-thirty-thursdays-training-webinar-series
All webinars will be recorded and made available at a later date on the USDA Team Nutrition website: https://www.fns.usda.gov/tn/team-nutrition
USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender. To file a complaint of discrimination, write: USDA, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Ave., SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (866) 632-9992 (Toll-free Customer Service), (800) 877-8339 (Local or Federal relay), (866) 377-8642 (Relay voice users).