If I am not eligible under NSLP, what can I do?

If you are not eligible under the requirements for the NSLP, you may still qualify for snack reimbursement under the Child and Adult Care Food Program. To find out, contact your CNP specialist.

Posted in: After School Care Snack Program - FAQ’s for Regular Public and Private Sponsors