I am a daycare home provider. How can I apply to participate in the program?

Daycare home providers may participate under the auspices of a non-profit or public agency called a sponsoring organization. These organizations are responsible for the training, monitoring, and implementation of the Program. For a list of currently participating sponsoring organizations go to Requirements for Participation – FDCH and click on the link for “Family Daycare Home Sponsoring Organizations.”

Posted in: Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)