How do I apply for afterschool snacks?

Contact the school food service director in your school district. You may also want to contact your State education agency for more information. The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food and Nutrition Service home page at has a list of State Agencies.

Posted in: After School Care Snack Program - FAQ’s for Regular Public and Private Sponsors