How do I apply for after school snacks?

Contact your NSLP Program Specialist or ADE (602-542-8700) for application information. The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food and Nutrition Service home page at may also be of help in providing additional information regarding the snack program.

Posted in: After School Care Snack Program – FAQ’s for Residential Child Care Institutions and Boarding Schools