OpenBooks.az.gov is the State of Arizona’s official transparency web site, created in accordance with Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S.) Section 41-725. It is a searchable, user-friendly public site that serves as a single point of reference for citizens to view information about the financial activities of the State of Arizona. This site also contains information for certain State of Arizona local governments, including: counties, cities, towns, community college districts, school districts and state universities.
Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) The CFDA provides a full listing of all Federal programs available to State and local governments (including the District of Columbia); federally-recognized Indian tribal governments; Territories (and possessions) of the United States; domestic public, quasi- public, and private profit and nonprofit organizations and institutions; specialized groups; and individuals. CFDA Online (click here).
- Title 7 CFR, Chapter II (2014), Part 210 – 299, Child Nutrition Programs
- Title 2 CFR Part 200 – Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (“Uniform Guidance”)
- Title 34, Chapter II – Office of Elementary and Secondary Education, Department of Education (Parts 1 to 299)
- Title 34, Chapter II Part 299–General Provisions
- Title 34, Part 80 Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Cooperative Agreements to State and Local Governments
Grants.gov is your source to find and apply for federal grants. To learn more, click here.
Uniform Grant Guidance
NOTE: Final Guidance has been issued that, upon implementation, will supersede requirements from OMB Circulars A-21, A-87, A-110, and A-122 (which have been placed in 2 C.F.R. Parts 220, 225, 215, and 230); Circulars A-89, A-102, and A-133; and the guidance in Circular A-50 on Single Audit Act follow-up. See final guidance for more information on implementation.
For LEAs who are returning grant award funds, please click here for a downloadable form and brief instructions.
Single Audit Clearinghouse
State of Arizona, Office of the Auditor General
- Uniform System of Financial Records (USFR) for Arizona school districts (updated 08/15)
- Uniform System of Financial Records (USFRCS) for Arizona charter schools (updated 08/15)
- Other Forms, Manuals, and Memorandums
U.S. Department of Education: Funding
Funding includes information about grant opportunities (applications and discretionary) and managing grants (payments, performance reports, administrative changes).
AZ Office of the Auditor General Audit Requirements
- School Districts and Charter Schools, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding Audit Requirements to the AZ Office of the Auditor General.
For questions, contact Gary Holland, MBA, Director of Federal Monitoring at [email protected].