Usernames and passwords will remain the same year to year unless the user changes it through the Common Logon site.
If you have any questions regarding your Common Logon account, contact the ADE support center at 602-542-7378 or toll-free 1-866-577-9636.
- A grant based on a state or federal mandate, or a formula where ADE does not have discretion and merely acts as a conduit.
- ADE is responsible for the final distribution of funds.
- On the online Fund Alert, eligible entities are notified of the amount of grant allocation/award and specifics regarding applying for grant. If the amount of grant allocation/award is not posted on the online Fund Alert and you did not receive an official letter advising an allocation/award amount, then contact the appropriate program office for further assistance.
- Entitlement/formula grant(s) typically available online via the Grants Management Online Applications.
- Does not require approval of the State Board of Education.
- A grant award that is typically not based on a formula or legislative mandate.
- Distribution of these funds is based upon the specific criteria of the grant where ADE acts as the administering agent and has responsibility for the final disposition of such funds. Examples: targeted audience and/or specific populations to be served, demographic factors, etc.
- Some competitive grant applications are available online via the Grants Management Online Applications. If not, then these applications will most likely be accepted via hard copy (paper copy) and should be followed up with a phone call/e-mail to the appropriate program office for further assistance.
- Original applications must be received by the date and time specified.
- Require approval of the State Board of Education
Interest earned on federal funds in excess of $100 per project must be returned to the ADE Accounting Office at least quarterly during the project period (Johnson O’Malley is currently exempt from this rule). If the interest in excess of $100 is returned at least quarterly, then in the Completion Report only state whatever interest has been earned on the project in the last quarter.
Interest earned on state funds may or may not be required to be returned to the ADE. See the “Contacts” section to contact the appropriate program office for specific guidelines.
For more information go to: http://www.ade.az.gov/GME/Additional_Information/FrequentlyAskedQuestionsCarryoverInterest.asp
- The State and Federal Financial ADE Grants Management Business Rules are available as a download on the Grants Management Enterprise homepage.
- The Grants Management Handbook contains general and specific grant management information including timelines and reporting requirements. It can be accessed as a download from the Grants Management Enterprise Homepage, or mailed directly from the Grants Management Unit upon request.
- Refer to the Grants Management calendar, which is available as a download from the Grants Management Enterprise glossary.
- Grant-specific questions should be directed to the appropriate program office handling the grant. See the Contacts section to contact the appropriate program office.