Automatic Updates via Phone Call
- For a form to receive automatic updates on Grants processes, due dates, system enhancements, and much more, click here.
General Statement of Assurance
- Please refer to the GSA page for completing the annual General Statement of Assurance.
- For a form to subscribe to our quarterly newsletter, click here.
Return of Monies
Return of Monies form and information can be accessed through the GME User Resources/Training – Return of Funds in the Grants Management Resource Library on the Grants Management Enterprise (GME).
- Return of Monies: The following information is for LEAs returning monies back to the Arizona Department of Education (ADE) for grant awards and other expenditures such as conferences and fees. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Grants Management or Accounts Receivable.
- Before sending monies back to the ADE, please ensure that you have included all of the following:
- Return of Monies Form. The form must be downloaded, completed, and submitted to ADE when monies are being returned.
- Check. Ensure that the check warrant number and the total check amount are entered on “Return of Monies Form” completely and accurately.
- Copies of invoices or copies of Completion Report Adjustments page.
- Copies of invoices: Copies of invoices are if you are returning monies not related to grant awards. (i.e. conferences, training, or registration fees)
- Copies of Completion Report Adjustments page: Copies of Completion Report Adjustments page which shows “Pending Transaction Amount” if you are returning monies related to grant awards (state and/or federal).