Want to Receive Quarterly email updates on what is new with Federal Monitoring?
add (or remove) your email to the list send an email to email@example.com
Receiving federal grant monies entails both programmatic and financial duties, which includes proper programming and expenditure of monies, goals achievement, and related reporting. Information related to the key areas addressed during the fiscal monitoring of federal funds are:
- Payroll Expenditure compliance; including Time and Effort
- Non Payroll Expenditure Compliance,
- Internal Controls
- Fixed Asset Compliance – Fixed asset refers to tangible, non-expendable, personal property having a useful life of more than one year and an acquisition as defined by your District/Charter’s fixed asset policy
- Grants Management Compliance.
Fiscal Guidance (Time and Effort, Procurement, etc….)
- How to Create a Group in Visions
- How to Create a Group and Payroll Journal report in Visions
- How to run the correct Expenditure Detail Report?
- How to Run a Fixed Asset/Stewardship report
- How to Export into Excel within Visions
- How to Create a Compressed File
- Fingerprint Clearance Card Requirements
- Corrective Action Plan Development
- Coversheet for Corrective Action Plans
- Sample Time and Effort Policy
- State Rules for Appealing Audits
- Time and Effort Checklist
Previous Quarterly Updates:
Can I pay for food with federal funds?
Food Purchase memorandum – March 4, 2014
What do I need to retain for a conference or professional development event I attended?
Conferences… What documentation do I need to keep?
- TJ Hansell, Director of Federal Monitoring at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Astrid Hanson, Federal Fiscal Monitor at email@example.com
- Esh Muliyil, Federal Fiscal Monitor at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tina Panameno, Program Project Specialist at email@example.com
- Jennifer Flores, Single Audit Resolution Monitoring Analyst at firstname.lastname@example.org