Receiving federal grant monies entails both programmatic and financial duties, which includes proper programming and expenditure of monies, goals achievement, and related reporting. Information related to the four key areas addressed during the fiscal monitoring of federal funds are:
- Time and Effort reporting,
- Expenditure Compliance,
- Fixed Asset Compliance – Fixed asset refers to tangible, non-expendable, personal property having a useful life of more than one year and an acquisition as defined by your District/Charter’s fixed asset policy
- Grants Management Compliance.
- How to Create a Group in Visions
- How to Create a Group and Payroll Journal report in Visions
- How to run the correct Expenditure Detail Report?
- How to Run a Fixed Asset/Stewardship report
- How to Export into Excel within Visions
- How to Create a Compressed File
- Shannon Duus, Senior Auditor at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judy Lorimor, ESS Fiscal Auditor at email@example.com[/tab]
Please contact Shannon Duus with comments or questions.