Want to Receive Quarterly email updates on what is new with Federal Monitoring?
add (or remove) your email to the list send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Receiving federal grant monies entails both programmatic and financial duties, which includes proper programming and expenditure of monies, goals achievement, and related reporting. Information related to the four key areas addressed during the fiscal monitoring of federal funds are:
- Time and Effort reporting,
- Expenditure Compliance,
- Fixed Asset Compliance – Fixed asset refers to tangible, non-expendable, personal property having a useful life of more than one year and an acquisition as defined by your District/Charter’s fixed asset policy
- Grants Management Compliance.
- How to Create a Group in Visions
- How to Create a Group and Payroll Journal report in Visions
- How to run the correct Expenditure Detail Report?
- How to Run a Fixed Asset/Stewardship report
- How to Export into Excel within Visions
- How to Create a Compressed File
- Shannon Duus, Director of Federal Monitoring at email@example.com
- Sonia Pizano, Program Project Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Flores, Single Audit Resolution Monitoring Analyst at email@example.com
- Susan Gudino, ESS Fiscal Auditor and Single Audit Resolution at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shenghua Su, ESS Fiscal Auditor and Single Audit Resolution at email@example.com
- Judy Lorimor, ESS Fiscal Auditor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Shannon Duus with comments or questions.