General Statement of Assurance GSA is now available for 2017!
GSAs are due 5/15/2016 to Grants Management at [email protected]
Instructions for Submitting a GSA to Grants Management:
- Completed copies must be scanned and emailed to [email protected]. No paper copies will be accepted.
- Original must be retained by the Entity
- All sections MUST be completed and initialed in order to be processed for the fiscal year
- Copy of SAM.gov core data page printout must accompany (Legal Name, DUNS, address, valid expiration date, legal name and congressional district)
LEA Checklist (NOT Required)
- Grants Management has put together a checklist to assist you in being successful when completing your 2017 GSA. Please click here to download a copy. Please note this checklist should NOT be attached to the GSA and is only for your assistance.
As a reminder, Grants Management does not maintain user access within GME. Each entity is responsible for auditing their own access and granting appropriate access to users. Grants Management recommends that an audit of access be done at least once a quarter to ensure those that have access are authorized to have it. It is further recommended that each entity have at least two user access administrators in the Grants Management Enterprise System (GME).
Please let us know if you have any questions.