March Topic: AzEDS Submission to ADM Reports, Revisiting Reconciliation
This beginner level session is designed new Data Coordinators at an LEA or for staff that would need a review of AzEDS data process. We will discuss which ADM reports to use for reconciling student data. What is ADM? What goes into my LEA’s payment? Where do I find reports in AzEDS? What does “reconcile your ADM” even mean? I need help on my Integrity errors; who do I ask for guidance?
- Attendees must have access within ADE Connect to view ADM Reports.
- If you do not have access to view these reports, please contact your Entity Administrator within you school to grant you access.
We are offering three March sessions:
- Wednesday, March 08, 2017 – 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017 – 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017 – 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Email your Account Analyst to sign up for one!