School Finance (602-542-5695) can help you with:
Data issues; SDER/TEI; Transportation Route Reports/Vehicle Inventory; Budgets; ADM reports; CHAR and APOR reports; Payments; 915s
Watch our website for upcoming webinars, trainings and guidance. http://www.azed.gov/finance/
602-364-2095 Kristin Bumford
602-542-7885 James Heck
602-542-8797 Barbara Michlin
602-542-8243 Monica Paz
To add topics to our weekly agenda, request trainings, or request guests: contact your Account Analyst.
Options to get data into SAIS
- AzEDS and your data goes over the Bridge
- Know how/what will 2.0 affect you
- SAIS Online
- Great option for smaller schools
- Need to request access from School Finance
- SDDI & vendor participation
- Coordinate with your vendor
Plan for your 2017 data
Please read the following messages from Mark Masterson: http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=f331ee290539916aae5f9be04&id=79be54e31a&e=6ae49eba5b
There was another message to vendors directly from IT explaining how to set up for FY 2017.
AOIs and summer withdrawals in SAIS
- AOIs aren’t required to submit summer withdrawals for students who don’t return at the beginning of the year.
- If any of those summer withdrawn students return later in the year, the summer withdrawal can cause SAIS Integrity errors.
- SAIS Online is “smart” and doesn’t allow an AOI to edit summer withdrawals.
- SDDI allows summer withdrawal transactions for AOIs.
- If your AOI has any summer withdrawals in SAIS, please expect an email from School Finance on Tuesday 7/5/2016.
Reconciling FY 2016 data in SAIS
We’re planning one more Aggregation before the 7/29/2016 SAIS deadline to help reconciliation. SAIS Integrity is scheduled to kick off at 5p.m. on 7/4/2016.
- Expect one final change to EX-1 for FY 2017, including details on Chronic Illness today.
- Expect an FAQ to explain EX-1 next week.
- Expect 3 more chapters of School Finance Manual next week.
- Bookmark our External Guideline page: http://www.azed.gov/finance/school-finance-external-guidelines/