School Finance processes state funded payments for Local Education Agencies (LEAs). We provide the highest level of customer service to ensure payments are dispersed timely and accurately by analyzing data, producing reports, managing budget capacity, interpreting education statutes, communicating procedural requirements, and managing deadlines for every LEA.
- October FY 2015 BUDG25 Reports have been posted
- October Aggregation Begins October 3rd!! Get Data in by October 2nd!!
- Estimated Counts Submissions
- FY 14 Statewide Recalculation Adjustments
- Charter Estimated Counts is Closing Monday!!
- SDER Application Open / Sign up for Webinar
- ALERT: Fraudulent Invoices Sent to LEAs
- School Closures Due to Flooding or Floodwater – UPDATED
- FY 2014 County AFR Form is Available
- FY15 District Rollover Amounts