An updated Budget Adoption and Hearing Notification form has been posted. If you downloaded the Charter Budget Form package prior to today (2018-05-25) . The original form will not processed into the budget system due to internal errors in the form. Options: You may download an updated zip file of all Budget Forms (click here) [Read more…]
Archive — Month: May 2018
The Office of the Auditor General and the Arizona Department of Education has issued the annual expenditure budget forms packages for fiscal year 2019. ADE’s Budget System will be ready to accept files on May 31, 2018 2019 Budget Files District FY2019 Budget | FY2019 Deseg Charter FY2019 Budget
FY 2018 Results-Based Funding Payment 2 has been calculated and will be distributed mid-May. Payment 1 distributed 60% of the funding, payment 2 distributes the remaining 40%. A list of payment amounts can be seen here: FY 2018 Results- Based Funding Payment 2 Amounts
The School Finance May 2018 Updates have posted. 18-058
The Federal and State Maintenance & Operations Declaration Form for FY 2019 is available. This is to be completed by charter holders who receive, or expect to receive, monies other than state equalization assistance for the basic maintenance and operations of their schools in FY 2019. SF Memo 18-056 provides additional details on who is to complete [Read more…]
LEA Calendar for FY 2019 is due July 6, 2018 and will be collected via AzEDS. Please see the School Finance Memo 18-057 for details.
Applications to operate a 200-day calendar in FY2019 are due June 1, 2018. Please see the School Finance Memo 18-055 for further detail.
Charter Estimated Counts is now open for all charter districts planning to operate in Fiscal Year 2019 to submit estimates of their ADM (Average Daily Membership) for FY2019 and will close on July 13 , 2018 at 4:30 pm. The data within Estimated Counts on July 13 will be used as the basis for the [Read more…]
While analyzing data for the first June payment, School Finance observed unusually low ADM data. Fifteen LEAs had the greatest impact from the dip in ADM. Therefore, School Finance used the dates listed below for all LEAs. School Finance made the determination to use previous ADM figures for this month’s payment. As a result, May’s ADMS46-1, SPED [Read more…]
FY 2018 Charter Additional Assistance (CAA) Reductions have been updated. A list of reductions can be seen below. FY 2018 Charter Additional Assistance (CAA) Reductions