AzEDS, Fixed Issue Update
- Integrity rule 30001 was incorrectly failing.
- Fixed Integrity Rule related to calendar status and track.
- On the STAFF10, Educator Stakeholder ID field corrected.
AzEDS, New Functionality
- R21 and S21codes were deployed to API.
- Limited ADM report available. Called LMTADM25.
- Attendance event report released.
AzEDS, Known Issues Update
- 20002, Integrity rule about readmission
- Tuition payer 2, PS students: Issue analysed and impacting 300 students only at ADM level
- Integrity this week failed 11/22 evening, issue fixed
School Finance, Wednesday Workshops for December
- Reconciliation: AzEDS Submission to ADM reports
- At Jefferson
- 12/7/16 1-3pm
- 12/14/16 1-3pm
- Depending on interest, can expand to include a Thursday or an online session
School Finance, Prioritize Integrity Failures
- Inactive calendar fixed; therefore contact School Finance if you have an inactive calendar.
- Please don’t ignore rules if you think they might be broken.
Training: 2 New Reports
Follow along on the video for more detail!