Educator Talent Pool
Throughout the year, ADE will pull from the submitted Educator Talent Pool Recommendations received by those interested parties who take the time to fill out the form for that purpose.
We invite you to recommend distinguished classroom teachers and/or principals who have demonstrated all of the following:
- Exceptional educational talent as evidenced by effective instructional practices and student learning results in the classroom and school;
- Exemplary educational accomplishments beyond the classroom that provide models of excellence for the profession;
- Individuals whose contributions to education are largely unheralded yet worthy of the spotlight;
- Early- to mid-career educators who offer strong long-range potential for professional and policy leadership; and
- Engaging and inspiring presence that motivates and impacts students, colleagues and the community.
- Please remember this is a confidential process – the educators should NOT be aware of this recommendation.
Please complete a separate Talent Pool Recommendation Form for each individual including a one-page letter explaining how this person meets the criteria outlined here. Also, please include a resume for each educator’s recommendation.
While we accept applications all year, there is still a deadline for submission for any given year. We are now accepting the 2018 Educator Talent Pool Recommendations and the deadline will be Friday, May 17, 2019.
If you would rather have your recommendations form as a PDF, find it here.
Please contact Cassie O’Quin, the ADE Awards & Scholarships Coordinator by email (Cassie.O’[email protected]), or call 602-542-3876.
When done with all forms, please mail to:
Arizona Department of Education
C/O Cassie O’Quin
1535 W. Jefferson Street, Bin #2
Phoenix, AZ 85007