Counselors & Educators
icon Supporting students in their ECAP process empowers them to take control of postsecondary plans and tailor their educational experiences to fit personal interests. When students intentionally develop awareness about future pathways, their education will be more meaningful, leading to college and career readiness for postsecondary success.
You can use these resources to get started:
- Arizona ECAP Implementation Administrative Toolkit
- ECAP Implementation Site-Assessment Tool
- ECAP Implementation Plan Audit
- ECAP At a Glance Handout
- ECAP Letter to Parents Template
- ECAP Presentation for Stakeholders
ECAP Samples, Templates and Tools
Arizona Schools’ ECAP Examples and Samples
ECAP Exemplar Schools
4 Skills and 4 Steps
Did you know?