ECAP Accountability Documentation
ECAP Accountability submissions for the 2018-2019 school year will be due on March 4, 2019.
Please submit the following documents into the ALEAT file cabinet:
- A copy of the school-wide implementation action plan or calendar (Action Plans or calendars should include: What, Where, When, Who in order to present a clear picture of your process.)
- A copy of the format you use to capture the student ECAP Plan (A copy of the class of 2018-19 student ECAP. Please remove any identifying student information in order to meet FERPA compliant requirements.
- If you are uncertain how to upload the needed documents into the ALEAT system, please click here to download the directions.
For more information, please read the Memo to Education Leaders 2018-19.
- Arizona Board Rule R7-2-302.05
- ECAP Implementation Site-Assessment Tool
- ECAP Implementation Plan Audit
- ECAP Accountability Rubric