ADE is pleased to share the following important AzMERIT information:
- Based on the Arizona Tech Readiness Report as of 5:00 p.m. on Monday, January 5, approximately 60% of Arizona schools were capable of administering the computer-based AzMERIT tests and 40% of Arizona schools (with 40% of Arizona’s student population) selected computer-based AzMERIT testing.
- For schools that have selected computer-based AzMERIT testing, a series of short videos and a set of manuals are now available in the Technology Resources section of the AzMERIT portal (AzMERITportal.org).
- For schools that have selected computer-based AzMERIT testing, the AzMERIT Secure Browsers are available for downloading, and the AzMERIT Help Desk is available for technical support at 1.844.560.7812 and at [email protected].
- ADE will register students for AzMERIT End-of-Course testing based on enrollment in Student-Teacher-Course Connection (STC). More detailed information about this process has been provided to test coordinators and STC coordinators.
- In the last two months, a variety of informational and guidance documents and presentations have been posted to the AzMERIT webpage (www.azed.gov/AzMERIT).
- AzMERIT Blueprints (documents and presentation)
- AzMERIT Writing Rubrics and Writing Guides (documents and presentation)
- AzMERIT Calculator Guidance (document)
- AzMERIT End-of-Course (EOC) Testing Guidance for Spring 2015 (document)
- AzMERIT Testing Conditions, Tools, and Accommodations Guidance for Spring 2015 (document and presentation)
- AzMERIT Pre-Test Training is scheduled for January 21-30. All district/charter test coordinators will be attending one of these trainings.
For more information on the administration of AzMERIT, please visit our website at www.azed.gov/AzMERIT.