- To give young Arizona artists an opportunity to exhibit their artwork to the public.
- To help make a college education affordable for young Arizona artists.
- Exhibit Your Artwork in a selective, professionally juried show.
- Win a Scholarship to Benedictine University Mesa.
- Gain Prestige by having your work added to the permanent collection of a major university museum.
Three Jurors will select a maximum of 100 works for the Masters of Tomorrow Exhibition on Benedictine’s Mesa Campus. From those 100 finalists, jurors will then select the prize winners.
All high school and community college students who currently reside in Arizona.
High School — Fine Art & Graphic Design
Community College — Fine Art & Graphic Design
Each student may submit up to three original works of art. in any media. Specify Art or Design.
All participants must submit their artwork at:
Best Fine Art Work: 50% tuition scholarship to Benedictine University Mesa.
Best Graphic Design Work: 50% tuition scholarship to Benedictine University Mesa.
2nd Prize, High School: artwork will be accepted into the permanent collection of the Benedictine University Art Museum.
2nd Prize, Community College: artwork will be accepted into the permanent collection of the Benedictine University Art Museum.
Submission Deadline — Midnight, February 3, 2018
Finalists Announced — February 9, 2018
Deliver Artwork — February 16-17, 2018
Opening Reception — 3-5pm, February 24, 2018
Exhibition — February 24 to March 9, 2018
Pick Up Artwork — 8-5pm, March 9-10
FOR DETAILS, OR TO APPLY VISIT:
CONTACT Michael Tole
Assistant Professor of Art
Benedictine University Mesa